Republic Airport Badge Instructions
Only Holders of a Current Valid Social Security Card/Number are permitted to get an Airport Badge. All others who do not have a valid social security card/number will be charged the non refundable $70 fee. So please be sure you have a current social security number and card.
- Go to https://secure.natacs.aero/frg/
- Under Badging click on "Enroll for a new Badge"
- Then under Select Landlord choose "Airport (NYSDOT-FRG Management)" from the drop down menu
- Under Select a Status Choose "Subtenant of landlord" from the drop down menu
- Under Subtenant Name Choose (Academy of Aviation Pilot’s Haven) from the drop down menu
- Under Job Title Choose your title such as (Flight Student) (Flight Instructor) or whatever fits your profile best. If you are a Renter/Licensed pilot you must still Choose (Flight Student)
- Then click Continue and follow the instructions online from there